donderdag 12 december 2013

Victorian Christmas Fair Zeijen 2013 1/3





                                       Hello my dear blogsisters ,
                        
                               This afternoon I got my label printed .            
                                I'm so glad to finally pack my things .

                                      I've been busy for months

                     working............eating..............working.............sleeping............working..........
                         eating.............sleeping..............working.............working..............
                                  working............. zzzzzzzz.......... LOL........


                                      I actually felt so happy, 





                        and tomorrow evening the 13th of december
                             Mr.B and I will get my booth ready .
                                                      

                    The Victorian Christmas Fair in Zeijen will be 2 days .
                     Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th of december .

                     I've been looking forward to it só much, and plan to
                                     enjoy every minute of it .




                            Tomorrow we will make a lot of photo's  of
                       my creations and I will post them as soon as possible.....

                         Wish you all a wonderful weekend,


                                                                       with Love,
                                                                                    Wilma.





 

                                     

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Wilma..ooh het is alweer een jaar geleden dat we elkaar hebben leren kennen. Wat gezellig dat jullie weer in Zeijen op de kerstfair staan! Wie weet komen we nog even langs, kan het nog niet beloven. Ik geloof meteen dat je het druk hebt gehad met het maken van je mooie brocante spullen, daar zijn heel veel uurtje aan besteed. En dat was vorig jaar al meteen een enorm succes. Ik wens jullie heel veel plezier en veel succes met de verkoop...maar geniet ook vooral van de sfeer!

    Een hele lieve groet, Helena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wilma it is a lovely label. You have been working so hard for this weekend. Looking forward to see your
    projects finally completed and wishing you all the very best with your sales.
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yay!!! I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!! Your creations are so amazing, Wilma....I am almost jumping up and down in my chair! LOL!!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...