zaterdag 20 september 2014

Fabric Book for Doni 1/4



                                                  Hi everyone,
               
               This post is about a project I 've been working on and finally finished .
                        It is a fabric book I made for my dear friend Doni at
                                         Faith , Grace and Crafts .
                                ( Click here to see her beautiful blog)

                              Thought you might like to see the photo's .


                      I decided to show you the outside of the book this week ,
                          and later on , in parts , the inside with some details , 
                          so there will be a few posts like a continuing story......


  



  



















                                   and some pictures of the first two pages............




         
                                            To be continued.......                                       

                                            Hope you enjoyed.......

                                                               With Love,
                                                                             Wilma.






10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Wilma,
    I was just thinking of you and happened to see your blog posting. This book is simply amazing! It is truly beautiful with all the laces and beautiful accessories. You really have such a talent. I hope all is well with you and your family. Keep in touch!
    Warmest regards,
    Diane Porazzo
    babiesbridesandlavender

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. My dear sweet friend Wilma,
    These photos are lovely! They capture the beauty and talent that you have shared in my gorgeous book and I cherish it as I cherish our friendship. Thank you again for sharing a huge part of your generous spirit with me. I am so blessed!
    With love in Christ our Savior,
    Doni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel leuk Wilma echt shabby!
    Fijne zondag
    Groeten Janny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello Dear Wilma
    Of what I can see so far of this magnificent book you have created for Donni you have put so much of yourself, your love and thought into the creation of this for her. She is soooooo very much appreciative and who wouldn't be?
    You have drawn on your beautiful collection of laces and doilies, pearls etc. I can only imagine what your stash looks like. There is some very fine lace there.
    Thanks sweetie for your kind comments on my latest book too!
    My arm is much healed but still have to watch not to overdo things.

    Have a beautiful Sunday enjoying what you love most!

    Big hugs,
    Suzy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So gorgeous, Wilma! I am still trying to figure out how to do the "binding" so that there is room to place items on the pages and have it close properly. Did you follow Doni's tutorial on making this or did you use a different method? I have been going to ask you and Suzy how you have found works best for you....Yes....the chicken (ME!) is still delaying starting her project!!!!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your blog I'm following you now, would like to see how you layer your pages of the book. Your work is awesome
    Lamura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Another beautiful and perfect creation, sweet Wilma! I love the lace and the pearls and cross are such a wonderful touch. You truly amaze me, my friend :) Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Dear Wilma...oh! What an elegant book you've created...I'm sure your friend must treasure it with all her heart! Such gorgeous details and finishes...I love it! Thank you for this beautiful piece of inspiration today!
    Visiting from Roses of Inspiration:)
    With much love and hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Absolument magnifique !!!!!! de toute beauté !!!! j'aimerai m'en inspirer je vous demande l'autorisation !!! bye

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...