woensdag 1 april 2015

The Old Rugged Cross makes the difference....

                              

                                                   Good Friday ..............        
                                   



 Let us praise Him for ever and ever , 
for what He did for us !!

He died for us
to cleanse us from sin ,
and to give us eternal life
with Him .

Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour .

The Lamb that is slain .

It's not that I understand ,
but I believe...


 Golgotha's cross made the difference  !

May God hold you in the palm of His Hand ,
He loves you .

With Love , 
Wilma.



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Amen, Wilma, preach it, Sister! If I don't meet you this side of the veil, we'll meet in Heaven.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. " The cross made the difference" oh that is one of my favorites by the Gaithers. Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a message with us.

    May you be blessed as we celebrate the death burial and resurrection of our precious Savior.

    Let us rejoice!
    Debbie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful post, sweet friend! We serve a risen and LIVING Savior! I hope you had a blessed Resurrection Sunday. Hugs to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you, Wilma!
    I am so grateful for the Savior and His deep and abiding love. Without Him, I am nothing, and when I invite Him into my heart, He fills it with His Love and changes my heart. I am so grateful that I Know He Lives!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...